Only specialists can stay up-to-date in today’s fast-moving world. To stay informed about the variety of solutions available in the market, we are constantly on the look out for the latest innovations, trends, event technologies and applications that deliver value and improve your event efficiency.
We go the extra mile to give your event the state-of-the-art features it deserves. Your event can enjoy the most cutting-edge technologies that give your participants an experience they will never forget.
Our customers choose Of”Cores as a liaison for various services and technical suppliers because we have experience in managing these elements in an efficient way.
A selection of our technology solutions:
- Registration platform: In-house registration solution facilitating your delegates’ registration and payment process. It holds track of their event-agenda in a tailor-made website. This efficient tool can be personalised to your company’s branding and covers event registration, hotel booking as well as invoicing and reporting
- Automated scanning & badging tool: We connect your event registration portal to handy scanners, enabling to live-print the delegates’ badges onsite.
- Conference App: Creation, content implementation and communication of your own event app with a leading event mobile app builder. A conference app is an indispensable tool that offers many features that can bring added value to your event.
- Match-making: In-house mobile app modules allow registered attendees to find a suggestion of “matching” profiles within the attendees list, based on business-related characteristics provided during registration. Your attendees can then send on-site meeting request to other attendees, with an agreed timing and pre-defined meeting point in the venue. Find out more here!
- Social media wall/Tweet wall: Interact with your audience through a live social media integration solution. This is also a great tool to engage your audience.
- Live streaming: Your event and / or plenaries can be broadcasted live over the Internet and around the globe.
- 3D projection: Stay up-to-date with the newest technologies and impress your audience with 3D projections.
- Live testimonials: Capture and share authentic video content from your customers through webcam and mobile devices.
- Video production: On site crew, production and editing by professionals.
- Video conferencing: Save time and money by reducing travel without sacrificing the face-to-face interactions.
- Video Mapping: Turn objects, often irregularly shaped, into a display surface for video projection. These objects may be complex industrial landscapes such as buildings.
Carefully selected suppliers provide the above solutions. The Of’’Cores team operates as intermediary in order to guarantee smooth communication with the supplier. Thanks to this, we guarantee efficient implementation of the product/service in your corporate event.